#WeBlogSummer: An Introduction!

Monday 13 July 2015

Happy Monday! I hope you've had a great day! I've been off work, thanks to a Bank Holiday here in Northern Ireland, so I've had a great day. It may have involved sleeping until like 11.45, watching lots of Chicago Fire and drinking lots of Peppermint Tea...not very productive, but so very enjoyable!



Todays post is an introduction to a Summer-long project that I'm going to be involved in! Sophia from My Life Through The Eyes Of The Web came up with the idea of doing a Summer-long collaboration with other bloggers, and she asked on Twitter if anyone would like to be involved. I thought it could be something really nice to be involved in throughout the Summer, a great way to be part of something and interact with other bloggers, so I sent her a message to say that I was interested! I've never done anything like this before, so hopefully it won't seem too random!

The collaboration is called: #WeBlogSummer. The hashtag will help us to keep track of and share each others posts on Twitter, and it also neatly sums up what we will be blogging about...everything and anything to do with the summer ahead! There will be a new topic for each week, and each post will go live every Monday at 7pm, starting from tonight. I think there's about 20 of us involved, so each blogger will also include links to a few of the other blogs that are involved, so that everyones posts are being shared!

It's a really exciting project, and fair play & well done to Sophia for organising it and putting everything together! I can only imagine the sheer amount of emails she's been having to sift through in the last couple of weeks!

I'm really looking forward to reading everyone else's posts over the next few weeks aswell. The whole idea behind the project acknowledges that everyone interprets things in life in different ways, so it will be interesting to see how everyone interprets the topics that are coming up. They are quite general topics, but everyone is different so I'm really looking forward to seeing the differences!

Here are the links I'm sharing this week, check out their blog posts on #WeBlogSummer!

- Jade from Jayde Danielle - Beauty, Fashion & Life
- Bronagh from Bronagh's Beauty and Books
- Eliza from  Diary of a Girl

So this will be a weekly feature, every Monday on the blog and I hope you enjoy them :)